Partnering with Alaska Wildland Adventures
We look forward to assisting you with finding the very best Alaska vacation for your clients’ unique travel goals, needs and budget. Our knowledgeable team of Alaska Reservations Specialists are here to support you throughout the discovery process of selecting the right trip for your travelers and will be there to assist all the way through a successful trip conclusion.
We ask our new travel agent friends to review our partner terms below, and we encourage you to contact us at 800.334.8730 or firstname.lastname@example.org to chat with our amazing team directly to learn even more.
Travel Agency Commissions
- Travel agency commissions are available on the following Alaska Wildland Adventures travel programs: Alaska Adventures, Lodge Stays and Lodge-to-Lodge Vacations, Kenai Riverside Fishing Packages and Day Trips
- We offer 10% commission (based on US dollars) on the above travel programs when a reservation is initiated by a Travel Agent; when all subsequent guest communication and planning is serviced by the Travel Agent; and when deposits and payments are made by agency check. 8% commission is available if a Travel Agent opts to use a company credit card or guest credit card for deposits or payments. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover
- Thank you for understanding that commissions are not available for optional non-packaged items not included in the above list, such as optional Trip Add-Ons or stand-alone hotel reservations pre- or post-trip
- When an agent makes all payments by company check, commission may be deducted from the final payment amount and will be reflected on your invoice
- When an agent uses a credit card for any of the required payments, commission is paid by company check within 30 days of successful completion of a trip. To expedite commission payments, please send us a completed W9 Travel Agent Form, along with a current IATA number, when you book your first trip with us
Requesting a Reservation
We pride ourselves in our unique, authentically Alaskan adventures and, as we specialize in intentionally small lodges and intimate small group, big experience nature tours, we prefer to work with Agents and individuals in a more personalized manner during the reservations process. Although we do not take online deposits or online bookings, you’re welcome to place an online Reservation Request, and one of our expert staffers will get in touch with you right away to discuss availability and the next steps to secure a reservation.
As a service to you as our travel partner, our team will provide you a full quote outlining any applicable upgrade options for your clients to consider, along with tax information and any other relevant details before we accept a deposit. We’ll help answer any and all questions to make the booking process as informative and easy as possible!
Payment and Cancellation Policies
Please visit Our Policies for specific information on deposits, payments and cancellation terms, based upon the trip type selected.
Once you’ve discussed availability and terms for your client’s first-choice trip, our team will send you an invoice, and the deposit will be due within 7 business days, providing a grace period for check deposits sent by mail. Reservation space not confirmed with a deposit in a timely manner will be released after the 7-day period.
Upon receipt of deposit, our team will send the Agent a full suite of guest confirmation documents, including a welcome letter, detailed day-by-day itinerary, list of emergency contacts, packing list, recommended reading lists and other helpful trip planning materials, which may be passed along to the client. Materials will be sent electronically for ease; hard copies are available by special request. Guests must complete an online Guest Information Form and Participant Agreement in advance of arrival and will be provided links to do so.
After the Trip
We value the special relationship between a Travel Agent and his/her client, and Alaska Wildland Adventures does not retain or use any client contact information shared with us after successful completion of a trip. Guests will have an opportunity to submit feedback to our team post-trip, and we encourage you to reach out to the Reservations Specialist who assisted you to let us know how we’re doing! Thanks for trusting us to share the wonders of Alaska with your clients. It’s our honor and privilege to take extraordinary care of travelers.