All of our fishing trips include:
- Up to 8 hours of guided fishing on the Kenai River.
- Daily departures between 4:30 a.m. and 6 a.m. (our office will confirm meeting time and location with you prior to your trip).
- Equipment, including all fishing gear, tackle and top-of-the-line chest waders.
- A hearty lunch with freshly prepared sandwiches and baked goods, snacks and hot and cold beverages.
- As an added value, we will fillet your catch for you at no additional fee. Fish processing and vacuum packing is available for $1.75 per pound.
Silver Salmon Fishing
On the gorgeous Kenai River, you’ll have an action-packed day of silver salmon fishing August through September. The excitement of hooking one of these prized fish is worth the trip to Alaska in itself. Tackle this guide favorite using a variety of techniques with top of the line fishing gear.
King Salmon Fishing
The largest species of all Pacific salmon, kings are a bucket list fish for many reasons. Target these elusive fish on the lower Kenai River in June and July. Kenai River kings are the largest in the world: the world-record king was caught on the Kenai and weighed in at over 97 pounds! Many of our guests catch fish in the 20 to 30 pound range, and 50 to 60 pound kings are even caught on occasion. Since the Kenai holds a genetically unique and small population of kings, we operate catch-and-release Kenai king fishing trips in an effort to conserve the species. Up to four people fish comfortably from our state-of-the-art Willie Predator power boats on the lower Kenai River.
Sockeye Salmon Fishing
We have specialized in fishing the upper Kenai River between Kenai Lake and Skilak Lake and the lower Kenai River since 1977. Our guides have developed the best techniques and gear to target sockeye salmon on their annual migrations. Fish from the banks of the Kenai River, honing your skills and learning to feel out the hardest fighting pacific salmon, pound for pound. You can expect an exciting day of fishing for tasty red (sockeye) salmon!
Please note that salmon, on rare occasion, may be limited to catch and release by order of Alaska Department of Fish and Game. Fish trip prices do not include 3% local sales tax, fishing licenses, Two Dollars A Day Program, or gratuities to guides.