The Kenai River is the life-long dream of many fishermen across the globe, making it home to several fishing lodges. So what makes ours stand out from the rest?
- The pristine location. Kenai Riverside Lodge quaintly sits right on the banks of the Kenai River, so that even when your day of fishing is done you can pop your feet up with a local brew or glass of wine right next to glacial blue water. Heck! You can even fall asleep to the sound of the river! However, the beautiful views are only the beginning.
- We love what we do. From our guides to our hospitality staff we truly want to be here (some of us for 35+ years!), and helping our guests find their most ideal vacation is what we’re here for. Seeing you catch that perfectly chrome salmon is just as exciting to us as it is to you.
- Custom fit to meet your goals. We want to know your goals and make them a reality. Do you want a freezer full of fish? We’ll hook you into the best times and water for this. Do you want to master the sport of fly-fishing? We can help make that happen. Knowing your goals helps us understand and accomplish the trip you’ve been dreaming of.
- All experience levels encouraged. Never fished before? No problem. Experienced fisherman just looking for someone to bring you to the right water? Also, no problem. Part of what makes our work so fun is the variety of skill levels we interact with.
- Not just for the anglers. Although we are a fishing lodge, we understand that you may want to spend your vacation doing a variety of activities. Or perhaps your partner wants to spend the day fishing, but you would prefer kicking your feet up, going on a hike, or floating down the river. These are all possible options. We would also be happy to help you combine a fishing package with a stay at one of our other lodges!