Kenai Backcountry Lodge Hospitality
Essential Requirements for all Kenai Backcountry Lodge Positions:
- Cheerful and enthusiastic attitude during long days in a sometimes cramped workspace.
- Possess the ability to work within a team structure and in a flexible manner to accomplish a variety of tasks including: food preparation, packing, housekeeping, light maintenance and guest service.
- All positions (including managers) have camp chores and dishwashing duties. Please note: all dishwashing at this lodge is done by hand using a three-step method.
- Ability to routinely lift and load luggage, supplies and equipment (up to 75 pounds).
- Ability to live and work in a communal, camp-like atmosphere.
Prepares and presents hearty, delicious family-style meals. Various responsibilities include: baking, dinner cook, breakfast cook and prep cook. It is essential that this person possess a strong ability to work positively in a team environment. Previous cooking experience required. Pay is DOE.
A combined job which rotates through the season for variety. Includes cabin and lodge cleaning, cooking assistance, recycling, dishwashing, waiting tables and some outdoor tasks. Pay is DOE.