How to Apply
If you are interested in working with us in summer 2019, please follow these steps:
1) Prepare a Cover Letter that addresses:
- How you heard about Alaska Wildland Adventures.
- Why you want to work with us.
- The jobs you are applying for.
- The relevant skills and experience you bring.
- Your dates of availability; the first and last day you could be working in Alaska. (Our full season is May through September. Our positions usually go to applicants who can work the entire season.)
2) Prepare a current Resume that addresses:
- Volunteer Experience
- Work Experience
3) Compile a list of three people to use as references.
- They must be able to comment on your work-related qualifications for the position(s) that you have applied for, as well as on personal qualities that may be relevant.
- We prefer at least two references being current or past supervisors.
- You will be asked to provide their names, their title or occupation, email, phone number and relation to you.
After you have all three items prepared, send us an email at [email protected] to request your link to our online application. Your cover letter, resume and references will all be submitted electronically as part of the application. We will be reviewing applications and contacting applicants starting in January.
Janeen Hutchins, General Manager