At Alaska Wildland Adventures, we appreciate the fact that our best asset is just outside our front door, and we strive to help preserve the wild character and natural beauty of Alaska. For this reason, we give a percentage of our pre-tax earnings to local environmental organizations each year.
But it doesn’t stop there! As an outdoor guiding company, it’s in our nature to invite our guests to participate, too! Through our $2 a Day for Conservation program, our guests are also able to contribute to the same worthy environmental organizations!
In 2014, our guests contributed a total of $5,246 towards protection of Alaska’s wild places. For 2015, we are already on track to break that record!
To all of our contributing guests – past, present and future – thank you for your generous donation! You have helped to support the good work of these outstanding organizations:
- Alaska Center for the Environment
- Alaska Conservation Foundation
- The Nature Conservancy of Alaska
- Northern Alaska Environmental Center
- Friends of the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Eastern Kenai River Peninsula Environmental Action Association
- Cook Inlet Keeper
- Kenai River Sportfishing Association
We’re looking forward to sharing the beauty of Alaska with you, as well as preserving it for generations to come. Thank you!