Lodge-to-Lodge Package - 2 Lodges
This 5 Day, 4 Night sample adventure seamlessly combines two nights at our Kenai Riverside Lodge with two nights at Kenai Backcountry Lodge for a seamless trip that highlights the beautiful Kenai River and wild, backcountry Alaska.
Starting in Anchorage, we take care of all the logistics and planning details for you! Round trip ground transportation, accommodations, activities and delicious meals are included with flexible dates to accommodate your schedule.
Kenai Riverside Lodge sits on the banks of the turquoise waters of the Kenai River in the Chugach National Forest, surrounded by the Kenai Mountains. In this sample itinerary you can choose to hike the myriad of trails in the mountains, from a casual stroll to an all-day climb, or spend the day on the river, floating the Kenai through gentle Class I – II+ waters as you seek out moose, bears, eagles and more.
Pricing for two-lodge combination package: Starts at $2310
View the full itinerary.
This 5 Day/4 Night adventure offers a special discount of $400 off per person for combining two of our Alaska Wildland Adventures lodges! Ask us about extending your stay to add on a Kenai Riverside Fishing trip or a stay at our Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Two Lodge Combination Sample
1. Flexibility of choosing your trip dates between June 1 and early September and from three to five days or more. Make the absolute most of your time in Alaska!
2. Minimize travel time by staying at our popular Kenai Riverside Lodge - spend your time on the trail, the river or with your fishing rod instead of driving between various destinations.
3. Be as active as you like - raft, hike, fish (add-on) - or do all three!
4. Your itinerary is fully managed by our on-site staff, making this an independent but seamless vacation without searching for the best place to eat, the best place to stay or wondering how to best fill your day.
5. Perfect for most ages and energy levels because you can choose individual activities, like fishing or hiking, while the rest of your group rafts. Or vice-versa!
All transportation, guided activities, unique accommodations, and most meals are included in price. With all the details of your individual itinerary arranged, you can simply be on vacation and leave the details to us. We've got you covered.