Alaska Lodge Packages: Access to Wilderness & Adventure
Alaska Wildland Adventures is the proud owner and operator of three wilderness lodges on the Kenai Peninsula - Kenai Riverside Lodge, located on the banks of the upper Kenai River; Kenai Backcountry Lodge, a remote boat-in only lodge located on glacier-carved Skilak Lake; and Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge, our exclusive seacoast paradise. These lodges provide the main lodging for many of our Alaska Adventures, Lodge-to-Lodge Packages and Sportfishing Packages. Our lodges feature the perfect balance of unique accommodations, delicious food, an array of activity choices and excellent locations.
Alaska Lodge Package Features:
- Adventure and activities at your pace: rafting, kayaking, hiking, fishing & more
- Authentic Alaskan ambiance, experience and comfort
- Alaska wilderness lodges: Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge & Kenai Backcountry Lodge are surrounded by protected public lands
- Sportfishing from Kenai Riverside Lodge
- Add a lodge package to the vacation you are planning - perfect for the independent traveler
Stay at two of our lodges for four nights or more and save $400 per person! See our sample itinerary for how to combine Kenai Riverside Lodge and Kenai Backcountry Lodge.
Stay at three of our lodges for six nights or more and save $600 per person! See our sample itinerary for how to combine all three of our wilderness lodges.