Denali Kantishna Explorer
Spend at least two nights in the Kantishna region deep within the Denali National Park and Wilderness Preserve and well away from the crowded Park entrance. This unguided Denali adventure is perfect for independent travelers as it includes ground transportation from Anchorage, accommodations and most meals and activities are included. The lodge grounds boast ample opportunity for both solitude and adventure. Truly a full-service backcountry Alaskan lodge experience in the heart of Denali National Park.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Denali Kantishna Explorer
- See Denali National Park & Preserve from a privileged vantage 90 miles inside the park boundaries, far away from the crowded park entrance. Denali is unspoiled wilderness with most visitor impact concentrated to the busy entrance area. Venture into the heart of the park for two or three nights, leaving the crowds far behind.
- Two opportunities to search for wildlife along the entire Denali Park Road, both to and from your Kantishna lodging. Watch for bears, caribou, moose, Dall sheep and wolves along the way. Plus, the scenery is a photographer's delight!
- Learn about native culture and the unique flora and fauna as you explore the Denali tundra.
- Flexibility of choosing your independent trip dates between early June to early September and for anywhere from three or more days while knowing that your transportation, accommodations, transfers and many meals are already arranged for you.
- It's the perfect complement to our Lodge Packages or Alaska Wildland Collection Guided Journey, allowing you to experience Alaska's Southcentral region as well as the fabled Interior.
View the full itinerary.
Pricing starts at:
|3 days/2 nights
|4 days/3 nights||$1,895.00|
Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy, plus tax. Available June to early September.