All of our fishing trips include:
- Up to 8 hours of guided ocean fishing in Resurrection Bay.
- Daily departures between 4:30 a.m. and 6 a.m. (our office will confirm meeting time and location with you prior to your trip).
- Equipment, including all fishing gear, tackle and bait.
- A hearty lunch with freshly prepared sandwiches and baked goods, snacks and hot and cold beverages.
- As an added value, we will fillet your catch for you at no additional fee. Fish processing and vacuum packing is available for $1.75 per pound.
Silver Salmon Fishing
During the months of July through September, you’ll have an action-packed day of silver salmon fishing from our custom boats in Resurrection Bay. The excitement of hooking one of these prized fish is worth the trip to Alaska in itself. Our boats are equipped with the best and latest fishing gear including depth and fish finders, and top-quality rods and reels.
King Salmon Fishing
Alaska king salmon fishing is an endeavor like none other to try to land one of these elusive fish! Pacific king salmon can be found in the lush waters in and around Resurrection Bay in early summer, feeding on the bounty of the sea. We target this hard-fighting salmon species from mid-June and into July from our custom ocean fishing boats, trolling the deeper waters for schools on the hunt for seasonal baitfish.
Please note that salmon, on rare occasion, may be limited to catch and release by order of Alaska Department of Fish and Game. Once you have limited out, you may catch and release. Fish trip prices do not include 3% local sales tax, fishing licenses, Two Dollars A Day Program, or gratuities to guides.