$2 a Day for Conservation
Care and concern for the environment is a constant companion on our travels throughout Alaska. We encourage all of our Alaska Wildland Adventures guests to participate in "$2 a Day for Alaska Conservation," a volunteer donation program where you elect to contribute two dollars per day of your trip with us. These contributions will be passed through equally to the local Alaskan conservation organizations listed below. Please note that this is a strictly voluntary contribution and is tax deductible. Your final invoice will reflect the donation upon request.
AWA is proud of our contributions to preserve Alaska, and our guests donate up to $10,000 per year through this important program. If you prefer not to participate in this program, simply call our reservations staff at 800.334.8730 and we will remove the optional donation from your final invoice.
AWA Guided Journey and Lodge Package donations go to:
- Alaska Center for the Environment
- Alaska Conservation Foundation
- The Nature Conservancy of Alaska
- Northern Alaska Environmental Center
Kenai Riverside Fishing and Day Fishing and Rafting Trips donations go to:
- Friends of the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Resurrection Bay Conservation Alliance
- Cook Inlet Keeper
- Kenai River Sportfishing Association